Economist Control Credit
METRO Romania is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.
Are you passionate about Economics? Do you have good communication skills and are you organised? You could be the ideal candidate for our Credit Control Economist role.
- Participation in the development of specific Credit Controlling policies and procedures
- Approving and setting credit limits for clients with exceptions
- Preparation of dedicated AR reports and analyses
- Clearing and analysis of customer accounts, payment terms and collection of receivables
- Maintaining permanent contact with METRO partners to reconcile customer balances
- Sending dunning letters to customers with collection deadlines for receivables as set out in commercial contracts
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for the recovery of uncollected debts through recovery companies and the legal department
- Carrying out specific month-end closing activities according to the deadlines set
- Checking AR specific accounting records - postings, reconciliation, necessary adjustments, account balances, write offs, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with intra-departmental teams;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work efficiently with deadlines;
- Bachelor's degree in economics;
- Experience in Credit Controlling - min. 3 years;
- Knowledge of English and MS Office (Word, Excel, etc) - advanced level.
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
We're ready to train and reward you:
- Lunch and holiday are provided by us through meal vouchers and holiday bonus;
- Your health is a priority for us, that's why you benefit from private medical insurance;
- Your performance is rewarded with team or individual bonuses;
- You get extra days off for various occasions;
- You have access to psychological, financial and legal counselling for you and your family;
- You get holiday and special occasion bonuses (Christmas, Easter, 1 June);
- You get a referral bonus for new #METROCHAMPIONS for our team;
- You get discounts on medical and sports subscriptions;
- We value stability and reward it with extra vacation days and loyalty bonuses;
Locuri de muncă similare
Bulevardul Theodor Pallady, București
Tipul de angajare
Responsabilities:Manage & support the P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow and notes reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis, and comments;Support the p