Junior Pricing Specialist
- At METRO, we champion independent businesses through our 30 stores and the LaDoiPași chain. We support local businesses by offering diversified multichannel solutions and developing strong, long-term relationships with retailers and HoReCa customers.
- We have been building successful careers since 1996, and our Top Employer certification confirms our commitment to constantly improving the experience of our colleagues by creating a safe and stable work environment with opportunities for professional development, including at an international level
- #METROVIBE reflects the friendly and optimistic working atmosphere! We are always with a smile on our faces, ready to go through any challenge together!
- We are 4000 #METROCHAMPIONS and we invite you to find out more and join the team!
Are you passionate about data and analytics? Do you want to perform advanced analytics and work with large amounts of data to uncover actionable insights and identify trends which will guide key pricing decisions? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Romania as a Junior Pricing Specialist.
Join us as and you will:
- Develop visualizations, dashboards, detailed quantitative & qualitative analyses using SQL, VBA, Excel, Google Cloud & Power Query;
- Transform business needs into solutions by preparing aggregated data reports from different sources to be analyzed for further decision making;
- Oversee and execute research and analysis, including data gathering, processing and modeling from different data sources;
- Conduct monthly and ad-hoc analyses on price performance, commercial policy execution, price competitiveness;
- Be the owner of a key set of reports & analyses;
- Develop Pricing Analytics, which include customer behavior analysis, price elasticity, scenario simulations.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum 1-3 years of analytics experience with a technical profile;
- Strong knowledge of standardized languages for interacting with relational databases, in particular SQL, VBA, Excel, Python;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Google Cloud & Power Query would be a plus;
- Understand web scanning in order to increase our data sources;
- Proactive, hands-on attitude, immaculate attention to detail;
- The ability to independently influence and drive outputs, meet deadlines, and set clear expectations and roadmaps;
- To enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues;
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams;
- Fluency in English.
We're ready to train and reward you:
- Lunch and holiday are provided by us through meal vouchers and holiday bonus;
- Your health is a priority for us, that's why you benefit from private medical insurance;
- Your performance is rewarded with team or individual bonuses;
- You get extra days off for various occasions;
- You have access to psychological, financial and legal counselling for you and your family;
- You get holiday and special occasion bonuses (Christmas, Easter, 1 June);
- You get a referral bonus for new #METROCHAMPIONS for our team;
- You get discounts on medical and sports subscriptions;
- We value stability and reward it with extra vacation days and loyalty bonuses.
Locuri de muncă similare