Social Media Specialist (Maternity Leave)
Acest post vacant a expirat. Te rugam sa consul?i rolurile similare de mai jos...
- At METRO, we champion independent businesses through our 30 stores and the LaDoiPași chain. We support local businesses by offering diversified multichannel solutions and developing strong, long-term relationships with retailers and HoReCa customers.
- We have been building successful careers since 1996, and our Top Employer certification confirms our commitment to constantly improving the experience of our colleagues by creating a safe and stable work environment with opportunities for professional development, including at an international level
- #METROVIBE reflects the friendly and optimistic working atmosphere! We are always with a smile on our faces, ready to go through any challenge together!
- We are 4000 #METROCHAMPIONS and we invite you to find out more and join the team!
We are looking for a professional with in-depth Social Media knowledge. A candidate for this role will have a strong competency in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and a fundamental curiosity of all digital marketing trends, keeping track of the competition, as well as the industry development. Community building and customer care experience is a plus, as is B2B marketing.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with direct manager to create and implement a strong social media strategy;
- Create and implement the monthly editorial calendar, aligned with the monthly sales objectives and initiatives;
- Create actionable plans to improve all KPIs on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience, including basic Community Management;
- Work together with the Content Specialist in order to craft relevant and engaging content;
- Propose initiatives for community building;
- Keeping track of data and analyze the performance of social media campaigns;
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology, with a clear B2B focus, addressing only professional (traditional trade and HoReCa customers).
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues, you will need:
- Minimum 2 years in similar position
- Absolute comfort with Social Media channels, including paid ads
- Customer oriented and able to properly interact with our customers on any public channel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Romanian language, able to write flawlessly
- English advanced
- Familiar with Canva or other similar tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them
- Ability to work independently, but also function as a team player, in order to meet internal deadlines
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects, able to prioritize appropriately and respond to issues quickly and creatively with an open and positive attitude.
We're ready to train and reward you:
- Lunch and holiday are provided by us through meal vouchers and holiday bonus;
- Your health is a priority for us, that's why you benefit from private medical insurance;
- Your performance is rewarded with team or individual bonuses;
- You get extra days off for various occasions;
- You have access to psychological, financial and legal counselling for you and your family;
- You get holiday and special occasion bonuses (Christmas, Easter, 1 June);
- You get a referral bonus for new #METROCHAMPIONS for our team;
- You get discounts on medical and sports subscriptions;
Locuri de muncă similare