Show us your potential
Are you looking for a management trainee programme that not only challenges you, but also promotes you?
Would you like to work internationally on exciting projects? You want to find out how diverse wholesale can be?
…a graduate from a top university (Business, Commercial, Management, Finance, International Relations, Food Quality Assurance) with no longer than three years of work experience?
…in excellent command of the English language?
…able to show a track record of extracurricular activities and internships in Romania or abroad?
…a strong communicator and an independent, self-driven, proactive and ambitious person?
...passionate about Wholesale with commercial orientation?
Then you have to...
Enrol in METRO POTENTIALS, as this international programme is the next step you’ll need to take in your future management career in Wholesale.
- In 18 months, you will go through 3 different phases, with a time span from 4 to 9 months each.
- The third phase will be an International Assignment with a duration of 4 months in an European country with METRO presence.
- During these different phases you will work on different projects and receive on-the-job training to develop your knowledge and leadership skills.
We invite you to 18 months gradute programme
Do YOU want to travel, to lead and to broaden your horizons?
WE offer you the challenge to be with a major international player in the wholesale industry. Are YOU passionate?
So are WE! That is why YOU should join the international management trainee programme METRO Potentials!
You send us your application, we screen it.
You will receive your first feedback from us within 2 - 4 weeks if you have a suitable profile.
HR Interview and Behavioural Assessment
You will participate in a local assessment and present the results to the team. We will give you feedback based on your profile and performance.
You will prepare a cover letter and if you will be selected, you will participate in an international interview.
If everything fits, you will receive an offer from us.
- A journey where you accelerate towards becoming a leader
- Chances to gain international exposure
- Opportunities to learn from top-performing managers
- Prioritized work-life balance through a hybrid work model (3 days in the office, 2 days from home) and Short Fridays
- Well-being through Medical Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Attractive salary to reward your skills and expertise
- Meal tickets, bonuses, and vacation vouchers to reward your efforts
- Discount for Gym Subscription to enhance your experience
- Free access to a book rental service to encourage continuous learning and growth
Meet our potentials
What advantages do you see in enrolling in the METRO Potentials programme?
METRO Potentials management trainee programme is a fast lane to management in international wholesale. The learning curve is incredibly steep, almost everything you do is designed to enhance your learning experience, and there are plentiful opportunities for you to develop, they key is to reach out and grab them.
Cornel Oprea – Ultra Fresh Center Performance Manager METRO Potentials
Wave 4 – ROMANIA
Want to refer a friend?
We understand that the trainee programme is pretty awesome and you may not share it with friends or fellow students - but maybe you have a friend in mind for one of the below mentioned positions? Then share it!